Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Who is God?




Yesterday my question was "God where are you?" Then I was reminded who God really is and what he means to me.

I have been so blessed in the past 24 hours since my break in. I had an interview yesterday with the company I have been praying about for the door to open. Then early this morning I received the phone call that they wanted a 2nd interview today at 2:30. The interview went wonderfully and I really feel the Lord working in this. It is everything that I have prayed about and that I have desired in a career.

Please continue to pray for me. I will find out tomorrow mid afternoon if the position is mine. I do have a peace of mind and know that the Lord is with me. I will post an update tomorrow evening.

Please read "Who is God?" below and apply this to your life as I will mine.


Who is God?

EL SHADDAI: God Almighty or "God All Sufficient."

ADONAI: "Master'' or "Lord" JEHOVAH: LORD in our English Bibles (all capitals).

Yahweh, YHWH is the covenant name of God. "The Self-Existent One," "I AM WHO I AM" or 'I WILL BE WHO I WILL BE" as revealed to Moses at the burning bush, Ex.3.

JEHOVAH-JIREH: "The Lord will Provide." Gen. 22:14. God always provides, adequate when the times come.

JEHOVAH-ROPHE: "The Lord Who Heals" Ex. 15:22-26. God heals body, soul and spirit; all levels of man's being. (Jer. 3:22, 30:17)

JEHOVAH-NISSI: "The Lord Our Banner." Ex. 17:15. God on the battlefield JEHOVAH-M'KADDESH: "The Lord Who Sanctifies" "To make whole, set apart for holiness." Lev. 20:8.

JEHOVAH-SHALOM: "The Lord Our Peace". Judges 6:24

JEHOVAH-TSIDKENU "The Lord Our Righteousness" Jer. 23:5, 6, 33:16. JEHOVAH-ROHI: "The Lord Our Shepherd" Psa. 23,

JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH: "The Lord is There" (Ezek. 48:35).

JEHOVAH-SABAOTH: "The Lord of Hosts" The commander of the angelic host and the armies of God. Isa. 1:24; Psa. 46:7, 11

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love lily's cat in the hat hat. they all are so pretty/hansome