Wednesday, May 21, 2008

EOG's

Every evening I set out our childrens uniforms for school on the foot of their bed. This way when they wake up it is easier on them. This morning we were on our way to school and Landen was sitting beside of me. I looked over to answer a question for him and noticed that he was wearing his shorts from yesterday. I asked him "Landen why are you wearing those dirty shorts?" he replied
"Mom, they are my lucky EOG shorts. I have worn them all week and they have helped me on my tests"
I love my big guy.

4 comments:

JJandFive said...

HA! My boys aren't the only ones that wear the same clothes for multiple days! : )

Unknown said...

At the risk of looking totally stupid, what are EOG's???

I have a pair of lucky socks...I haven't needed to wear them in a while, but I do have them. :)

Landen is the bomb.com!!!

Wagener family fun said...

End
Of
Grade
Tests
Aren't homeschoolers supposed to be smarter? You should know this girl!
I love ya!

Unknown said...

OOPs. We just call those TCAP's here. I missed that acronym somewhere along the line. I went to public school...forgive me. My children are much smarter than me
:)
Love you!