Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Wonderful Blessings!

When we went to Monkey Joes for the birthday party that I posted previously someone stole Lilly's new school shoes from the shoe bin. I was a bit upset over it especially since our finances are a bit tight right now and this meant that I had to buy Lilly another pair of school shoes. Brian surprised me and bought Lilly a really cute pair of shoes this past weekend which Lilly loves and she truly believes that they make her run faster. The blessing in this situation was this afternoon when I received the mail there was an envelope from ZUMA fun center with a $50 gift card I thought this was a solicitation until I saw the receipt attached. Now this is not the same play place but it was a huge blessing now we can have a fun family night out with the children. They LOVE zuma and can ride go carts and play games all evening.
The 2nd Blessing was a gift card from Ruby Tuesday for just the right amount for Brian and I to enjoy a dessert and a soda on date night. I am praying for the Lord to open the door for us to start up a date night co-op with another couple so we can enjoy pursuing a closer relationship with each other.
God is certainly good ALL the time! I wonder what will be in my mail tomorrow?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God is so awesome like that. Indeed He has given me some unique opportunities lately. I was strapped for cash and needed gas in my car and I had 2 ladies call me for a ride somewhere. But, just like God -- He gave me a $25 gift card to Wal*Mart. That's where I get my gas anyway!!! When you use the gift card, you get it for .03 less than the posted price. I pray that He sends you something great in your mail today!!!!