Friday, September 21, 2007

God is so Good to me!


I know many of you have wondered what I have been doing now that all of our little ones are back to school. Well, I have been busy watching this Beautiful young man. He is an absolute Angel his name is Christian and he is 19 months old. He keeps me busy with those little hands.

I have been praying though for a job like my old one with the hours of our childrens school schedule. Well, a couple of weeks ago Brian came home excited to let me know that there was a job opening at one of his properties as a Receptionist. The hours are only during our childrens school hours and I will be making wonderful $ and it is only 13 minutes from our house. I inquired on the job and they were quick to hire me after looking over my resume. I start in 2 weeks from Monday and can not wait. To make this job even more exciting all of the ladies I will be working with daily are Christians and my boss places family 1st and then then work. If I need any time off for the children at all she is open to it and another perk is that I get to see my sweetie (Brian) when he comes to our property to fix things. God is Good to Me!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so fantastic. I am really happy for you guys. What is going to happen with Christian if you go back to work?

JJandFive said...

Hey! I know you! : ) Saw your blog posted on Becky's blog. Funny how that happens : )
Good to bump into you in Cyberspace!
Juli M.

Lindsay said...

That's great Shawna! Hope your party went well:)